- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly
- 1 cup mushroom, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat yogurt
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- Salt/ ground black pepper to taste
- Soft margarine
- 1/4 cup of plain flour, mixed well with water
- 3 bowls chicken stock (290 g chicken breast in 800 ml water)
- 1 1/2 level scoops NUTRILITE All Plant Protein Powder
- Blend yogurt with NUTRILITE All Plant Protein Powder. Set aside.
- Heat the saucepan with margarine. Stir fry mushroom and onions for 10 minutes.
- Add low-fat milk, chicken stock, and flour paste into saucepan and stir constantly.
- Bring soup to a boil and cook until thickened. Adjust salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Cool the soup down and add the yogurt mixture. Serve with bread.
Nutrition fact per serving
- Calories: 370.4 kcal
- Carbohydrate: 35.3 g
- Protein: 25.0 g
- Fat: 9.6 g
- Calcium: 270.6 mg